Lockers can be a lifesaver. They're the perfect place for storing rain gear, jackets and souvenirs, and at the four Theme Parks, the policy is:
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Large lockers are $10.00 per day and small lockers are $8.00 per day,
plus a $5.00 key deposit which is refunded when the key is returned.
- Key must be turned in within an hour of the park closing.
- Key operated lockers can be accessed as often as you like.
- Expedition Storage lockers by Guest Services inside the park entrance
Small 11"H x 9"W x 16" Deep and Large 17.5"H x 12"W x 16" Deep
- Outside Main Entrance to the right of the turnstiles (coin-operated)
Small locker - 11"H x 9"W x 16" Deep
Large locker - 17.5"H x 12"W x 16" Deep
When visiting more than one theme park on the same day:
- Return the key for the $5.00 deposit and get a receipt.
- Present the receipt at the next theme park, pay the $5.00 key deposit and you'll have a locker for the remainder of the day.